North America’s No. 1 edibles manufacturer celebrates summer by expanding availability of quick-onset edible featuring Delta-9, inhalation-type THC effects
BOULDER, Colo. (July 26, 2021) – As summer kicks into full swing with live concerts and sporting events, Wana Quick Fast-Acting Gummies are rolling out across North America and now available in five U.S. states and nine Canadian provinces. Providing Delta-9 THC effects similar to inhalation with an onset time of just 5-15 minutes and an average offset time of only three hours, the unique gummie offers an appealing, hangover-free, lung-friendly alternative to alcohol for nearly any social occasion.
“From Denver’s MLB All-Star Game to Michigan’s Faster Horses music festival, events across the nation are returning and the pent-up desire to get out, be more social and connect with others has probably never been as strong as it is this summer,” said Nancy Whiteman, CEO of Wana Brands. “As we venture out for more social gatherings this summer, Wana Quick Fast-Acting Gummies are the perfect complement to a happy hour gathering, concert or backyard barbecue. With an onset time of just 5-15 minutes and a shorter duration, these class-specific, cocktail-inspired gummies are ideal for summer socializing — especially for people who are seeking an alternative to drinking alcohol or smoking cannabis.”
Already available in California, Colorado and Oregon, the first-of-its-kind product is launching now in Michigan and Oklahoma, with more states to follow.
“We are using the launch of Wana Quick as a call to action to support nonprofits that are important to the communities we serve,” Whiteman continued. “From helping those reeling from the pandemic to efforts to fight an active wildfire season, we want to expand upon our support for local organizations. So as we all emerge in an effort to return to normalcy, we can also use it as a moment to support our neighbors. We are calling it the ‘Summer of Quick.’”
Wana’s Summer of Quick Tour will include stops in California, Colorado, Michigan and Oklahoma at events such as the Trinidaddio Blues Fest, Colorado State Fair & Rodeo and the 49th Annual RockyGrass Festival. Colorado dispensary stops feature the Wana sprinter van hosting Wana Quick Mobile Happy Hours. Customers can enjoy games, music, prizes and flash deals on Wana products. Wana’s Summer of Quick Tour supports nonprofit organizations across the states where Wana is available. Some of this year’s beneficiaries include We Don’t Waste, Wildland Firefighter Foundation and HeadCount, among others. More information on upcoming tour stops can be found at the Summer of Quick Consumer Microsite.
Fast and effective, Wana Quick Fast-Acting Gummies harness Thermodynamic Individual Molecular Encapsulation (TiME), a new quick-onset technology from Azuca. While traditional edibles convert Delta-9-THC in the digestive tract to 11-Hydroxy-THC, Wana Quick gummies feature individually encapsulated Delta-9-THC cannabinoids with greater bioavailability that work at the molecular level to bypass the liver and enter the bloodstream immediately. This means onset in less than 15 mins for most, and a Delta-9-THC experience that lasts two to four hours.
Although availability varies in each legal market, Wana Quick Fast-Acting Gummies come in a variety of ratios, classes and flavors, all featuring Wana Brands’ proprietary gluten-free, vegan recipe, free of high fructose corn syrup. However, unlike their actual alcoholic beverage namesakes, Wana Quick Fast-Acting Gummies are discreet, convenient, lung-friendly, and won’t leave consumers with a hangover. Options include:
- Sativa Peach Bellini 5mg: The juicy peach flavor of a sparkling peach bellini is paired with fast-acting technology. Infused with sativa terpene-enhanced distillate, which has been known to cause a more uplifting and motivating effect. 5mg THC per piece, 100mg THC per package (20 pieces).
- Indica Piña Colada 5mg: Rich and creamy pineapple and coconut flavors of a piña colada, paired with fast acting technology. Infused with indica terpene-enhanced distillate, which often results in a mellow, stress-relieving effect. 5mg THC per piece, 100mg THC per package (20 pieces).
- Hybrid Lemoncello 5mg: Smooth, sweet and intensely lemon flavor of the Italian liquor, paired with fast-acting technology. Infused with a terpene-enhanced hybrid blend, these sweetly sour gummies deliver a smooth, balanced effect. 5mg THC per piece, 100mg THC per package (20 pieces).
- CBD/THC 1:1 Strawberry Margarita 5mg: Fast-acting technology is paired with sweet and citrusy flavors of a strawberry margarita with a hint of salt. Infused with CBD and THC terpene-enhanced distillate, this popular 1:1 ratio offers psychoactive effects while promoting relaxation and tranquility.5mg CBD / 5mg THC per piece, 100mg CBD / 100mg THC per package (20 pieces).
- Sativa Colorado Sunrise 10mg: With a mountain-region riff on the flavors of a Tequila Sunrise, these uplifting terpene-enhanced sativa gummies blend citrusy notes of orange with a pop of tart cherry. 100mg THC per package, 10mg THC per piece.
- Hybrid Appletini 10mg: Enjoy the smooth, balanced effects of these terpene-enhanced hybrid gummies that burst with the crisp-and-juicy flavors of everyone’s favorite green-apple cocktail. 100mg THC per package, 10mg THC per piece.
- Indica Island Punch 10mg: Kick back and relax with these terpene-enhanced indica gummies. Their island-inspired flavor evokes a mouth-watering tropical punch with hints of grape, orange, cherry and pineapple. 100mg THC per package, 10mg THC per piece.
“Customers have responded with overwhelmingly positive reviews in the states where Wana Quick is currently available,” Whiteman said. “We think that as more consumers gain access to this innovative formula, they will also appreciate its convenience, ease of use and ability to complement nearly any social activity.”
Wana Brands is the No. 1 cannabis edibles producer in North America and leads the industry in innovation with an expanded product portfolio featuring a range of different CBD/THC ratios as well as a variety of different dosages, onset times and duration of effects. The portfolio is designed so that products can be used singly or in combination to address specific health and wellness needs. For more information on where to find Wana, visit https://www.wanabrands.com/buy-wana/.
For more information or to schedule an interview, please contact Shawna McGregor at 917-971-7852 or email@example.com.
Wana Brands: Enhance Your Life.
Included in the 2020 Inc. 5000 list at #2,074 and boasting a three-year growth rate of 203%, Wana Brands is the No. 1 edibles brand in North America. Wana leads the industry in quality, consistency and potency, providing a range of different options that enable customers to select the specific cannabis experience they want. Wana products offer diverse product forms, a wide range of CBD/THC ratios, as well as a variety of different dosages, onset times and duration of effects. Wana’s best-selling quick onset products were the first to offer a Delta-9 “smoker’s high” experience in addition to 5-15 minute onset. Wana products are available in 11 US and 9 Canadian markets, among others imminently coming online. For more information or to subscribe to Wana’s e-newsletter, visit www.wanabrands.com. Follow Wana on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest. Subscribe to Wana’s Enhance Your Life Podcast.